Henry's Black Friday Instant Savings Vouchers
- Henry's Instant Savings Vouchers, valued at $25, $50, or $100, will be given away to the first 25 customers at all Henry's locations on Friday, November 25, 2022
- Vouchers will be handed out on a 'first-come, first serve' basis on Friday, November 25, 2022
- Voucher is valid for one-day only on Friday, November 25, 2022
- Vouchers are valid for in-store purchases only
- One Voucher per person
- Voucher value will be applied to the amount of the purchase before taxes
- Voucher may be used to purchase any one product or service excluding Henry's Gift Cards valued at more than the voucher
- Line-up to be formed outside the store entrance. Stores open at 8am.
- The individual must be the age of majority in the Province where they reside in order to participate.
- Entry to the store premises will be controlled while the Vouchers are given away
- Vouchers have no cash surrender value
- No change or credit will be issued if the purchase is less than the Henry's Voucher value
- No substitutions
Henry's Email Subscription Gift Card Giveaway Contest
- CONTEST (“CONTEST”) SPONSORED AND ADMINISTERED BY HENRY’S CAMERA STORE AND ANY RELATED ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES AND CONTEST PRIZE PROVIDERS (ALL SUCH ENTITIES BEING INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO HEREAFTER AS THE “SPONSORS”). For the year 2022, this CONTEST BEGINS ON the first day of each month AT 8AM EST AND ENDS ON the last day of each month AT 6PM EST. (“CONTEST PERIOD”). VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ONLY AN EMAIL ADDRESS and OPT In Confirmation is required. Limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered and the remainder will be void. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors.
- The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Sponsors and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random using the gigacalculator.com widget. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for the Contest. The selected entrant will be sent a notification by email and if such selected entrant does not respond within five (5) days of notification, or does not meet all of the Contest conditions outlined herein, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant may be selected until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein.
- The Sponsors are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsors to receive a selected entrant’s response. The winning entry will be verified by email.
- If you sign up for newsletters as entries, you must confirm your subscription for those entries to count. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.
- Prior to receiving any prize, the winner will be required to answer a skill testing question and sign a form releasing the Sponsors of all liability, confirming eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and personal information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Sponsors reserve the right to publish winner’s first name and last initial for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize(s).
- Contact information for the Sponsors, if applicable, can be found in the Contest text via website links. Retail value of prizes is listed in the Contest text.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
- The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate the Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
- These are the official Contest Rules. The Contest is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors and/or the Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.