Skip to Content

NIKON HN-2 HOOD FOR 28/35-70/35-80

Web Code: 101NIK002  •  Mfr Code: 509
NIKON HN-2 HOOD FOR 28/35-70/35-80
Only $34.99 CAD
NIKON HN-2 HOOD FOR 28/35-70/35-80 is rated 2.0 out of 5 by 1.
  • y_2017, m_12, d_12, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_3995, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_henrys
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 47ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
 
Low stock online.
In Stock - Usually ships in 24-48 hours but stock is low. Might take 3-4 days to ship out. Additional shipping charges may apply.
{{MyStoreData.Status}} at Henry's {{MyStoreData.StoreName}}
{{MyStoreData.Address}}
Check Other Stores
Call store to confirm:
10 Free 4x6 Prints With Any Purchase

*Receive 10 FREE 4x6 Lab Prints with any purchase made at all Henry’s retail locations or henrys.com from November 27 – December 24, 2017. Prints must be redeemed from January 1 – 31, 2018 at 11:59pm EST on henrys.com/photocentre or on the Fuji Print Kiosks in store. Redemption only valid online in Henry’s Sudbury. Not valid on instant prints. Orders can be picked up in-store. Ship to Home is available for an additional $9.95. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other o er or promotion. No cash value. While supplies last.

Product Highlights
  • NIKON HN-2 Lens Hood
  • For 35mm-70mm f/3.3-4.5, AF 28mm f/2.8D, AF 35mm-70mm f/3.3-4.5, 24mm-70mm 1x-Nikkor lenses
  • Reduces flare; eliminates Ghost Images
Read More
 
You must complete all required fields.
 
  • NIKON HN-2 Lens Hood
  • For 35mm-70mm f/3.3-4.5, AF 28mm f/2.8D, AF 35mm-70mm f/3.3-4.5, 24mm-70mm 1x-Nikkor lenses
  • Reduces flare; eliminates Ghost Images
  • Black
  • Made of materials that prevent permanent bonding to a lens
  • Screws on to the front of the lens
  • Metal type available for extra strength; rubber type folds back over the lens when not in use
 
 
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Not So Happy "I have owned a number of Canon DSLR's from the Rebel to the 7D. I decided to replace my older 7D with something newer. After reading the general reviews I decided on the 70D. It was on sale, and was the least expensive unit with micro focus adjustment (I would never again buy a camera without this feature). I found the newer menu system easy to learn, and the touch screen was handy. I was quite happy with unit overall, even though it lacked a magnesium body and weather sealing. The major flaw with this unit is the autofocus. I primarily use an L series 300mm f/4 prime with the 1.4x iii extender. I photograph birds and this combination consistently delivered tack sharp pics on about 90% of my shots on my previous Canon DSLR's. But not on the 70D. The autofocus was completely unreliable, in spite of countless micro adjustments with the tripod on the test patterns. The micro adjustment spans from -20 to +20, and no setting gave reliable focus. About 5% were somewhat sharp and the other 95% were blurred and fuzzy. This phenomenon occurred right across the micro adjustment settings. It was also very difficult to follow birds in flight with the 19 focus point system. The camera was useless for my purposes. For shooting video, landscapes or other general use, I think the unit would probably be ok. After doing deeper research I found testing done by professionals on 70D that revealed the same issues that I was having the auto focus was inaccurate and unreliable. I decided to return the 70D body and exchange it for the 7D Mark II. In an instant my results returned to consistent 90% tack sharp images with minimal micro focus adjustment. I am glad that Henry's back their products and I was able to return the 70D within the time period and buy the 7D Mark II instead."
Date published: 2015-04-02
  • y_2017, m_12, d_12, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_3995, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_henrys
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
 
 
 
loading
Back top top Skip to Navigation