Skip to Content
Back top top
Skip to Navigation
Ink and Paper
- EPSON VELVET FINE ART PAPER 17X22 25SH
EPSON VELVET FINE ART PAPER 17X22 25SH
Web Code: 558RES015 • Mfr Code: S042097
*Photos for illustrative purposes only
- Acid free base to preserve fine art and photos
- 100% cotton rag for archivability
- Bright white surface for excellent color reproduction
- Highest D-Max of all cotton papers
- 260 gsm weight for durability
- Enhanced 1440 dpi printing for high quality output
- Dries instantly for easy handling
- Artists and photographers require a variety of media surfaces for their professional work
- Epson is proud to introduce its first cotton paper for the desktop market, Velvet Fine Art Paper
- With a base that is 100% cotton rag, buffered and acid free, this paper is coated with our popular Enhanced Matte coating, giving exceptional color gamut and high D-Max
- The velvet surface is a favorite of photographers and artists alike, offering a unique museum quality feel
- Combining impressive fine art cotton with Epson technology has created a paper that will be a classic for years to come
- Archivability: Excellent - Buffered cotton base ensures archivability
- Mounting: Recommended - Use rag board or other high quality, acid free mounting materials.
- Resistance to water: Fair - Bleeding occurs with incidental water contact.
- Ink drying: Immediate (less than 30 seconds) - Ink is dry to the touch after printing, however it takes 24 hours before it cures and becomes durable.
- Handling: Use gloves - Use gloves when handling the paper to avoid smudges and fingerprints on the printing surface.
- Thickness: 19 mil
- Basic weight: 260 gsm
- Opacity: 97%
- ISO Brightness: 94%