Exchange and Return Policy
Henry's retail locations offer a 15-day refund and or exchange for most merchandise retail valued under $1499.00. All items considered for refund or exchange must be returned in "as new" unopened condition, free of visible marks, scratches or defects, complete with all packaging materials. After 15 days all merchandise is considered used and may be considered for trade-in purpose only. There are no refunds or exchanges on merchandise valued over $1499.00. Products that are Dead on Arrival (DOA) that exceed $1499.00 may be exchanged for same or like product within the 15-day exchange period with exception of select professional goods. UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, drones or flying cameras) are exempt from Henry's regular exchange and return policy. Please check www.henrys.com/UAV for details.
All returns are subject to inspection and return approval by a Henry's Sales Associate or Manager.
Henry's reserves the right to charge for missing or damaged merchandise and parts. If Henry's Management determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all Henry's guidelines, Henry's reserves the right to charge a Restocking Fee. The fee charged may vary according to the item's condition, the state of the item's packaging and the item value. The minimum restocking fee is 10%.
Upon approval of a return the following conditions must be met prior to a refund or exchange:
- The item must be accompanied by the original receipt (not a copy)
- The total will be refunded in the fashion it was paid (credit card, debit, etc.)
- If refunded by credit card or debit, the original cardholder must be present
- Cash purchases totalling more than $200.00 must be refunded to a credit card, debit card or Henry's Gift Card
- Henry's does not accept for refund or exchange the following products:
- Merchandise exceeding a Henry's retail price of $1499.00
- Gift Cards
- Open Software (seal is broken)
- Open computers and related peripherals
- Open Memory Cards
- UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles, drones or flying cameras)
- Ink cartridges and printers (Henry's cannot refund or exchange any printer that has opened). Any opened printer will be considered a used item and treated as such.
- Non-stocked special order items
Exchanges and Returns on Mobile Devices:
Mobile devices (up to 2 devices per subscriber) may be returned within 15 days of activation start date. The device must be in 'near new' condition with the original packaging, manuals and accessories. If a refund involves the cancellation of a plan the voice usage on the device must not exceed 30 minutes. If a mobile device does not meet these criteria the refund/exchange may be refused. Exchanges and refunds must be processed at the Henry's location at which the device(s) was purchased.
Mobile Device Accessibility Exchange and Return Policy
If the customer is a person of disability, mobile devices (up to 2 devices per subscriber) may be returned in 'near new' condition with the original packaging, manual and accessories within 30 calendar days from activation start date. If a refund involves the cancellation of a plan the voice usage on the device must not exceed 60 minutes. If a mobile device does not meet these criteria the refund/exchange may be refused. Exchanges and refunds must be processed at the Henry's location at which the device(s) was purchased.
School of Imaging Course Policies:
Advanced notice is required for any course rebooking and/or refund request. Different terms and conditions my apply to different courses. For complete policy details, please visit www.schoolofimaging.ca/policies
Henry’s Learning Lab On Line Subscription Refund Policy
Henry's Learning Lab On Line Subscription purchases are eligible for a full refund in accordance with the following terms:
- Henry's Learning Lab On Line All Access Pass Subscription purchases are eligible for a full refund for a period of 14 days from the subscription activation date.
- Henry's Learning Lab On Line Course Bundle Subscription purchases are eligible for a full refund for period of 7 days from subscription activation date.
- Henry's Learning Lab On Line Single Course purchases are final sale and non-refundable.
To request a refund for a Henry's Learning Lab product only, please contact email@example.com.
Professional Goods (items over $1499.00 retail value):
Henry's strongly suggest that you rent before you buy. Many Professional goods require registration at time of purchase. Once registered these items will not be refunded or exchanged as new. Professional items will be considered as used trade-ins and will be valued as such.
Mobile devices must be returned or exchanged at the Henry's location at which the device(s) was purchased. All other items eligible for return can be brought to any Henry's retail location, excluding Henry's Outlet Centre, or shipped to Henry's by mail (shipping information is noted below). Please contact Henry's by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1-800-461-7960) prior to shipping goods. Your shipment will be checked upon receipt. Any missing or damaged merchandise, parts or packaging will be reported to you within 10 days of Henry's receipt and an appropriate restocking charge applied. Shipping, duty, brokerage and insurance charges are non-refundable; however, Henry's will refund your original shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
The shipping address for returned items is:
Henry's - Returns
119 Church St.