Exchanges and Returns Policy
Henry's retail locations offer a 15-day refund and or exchange for most merchandise retail valued under $1995.00. All items considered for refund or exchange must be returned in "as new" unopened condition, free of visible marks, scratches or defects, complete with all packaging materials. After 15 days all merchandise is considered used and may be considered for trade-in purpose only. "DOA" defective products that exceed $1995.00 may be exchanged for same or like product within the 15-day exchange period with exception to all Apple products and select professional goods.
All returns are subject to inspection and return approval by a Henry's associate or manager.
Henry's reserves the right to charge for missing or damaged merchandise and parts. If Henry's management determines that an item is returnable but does not meet all Henry's guidelines, Henry's reserves the right to charge a Restocking Fee. The fee charged may vary according to the item's condition, the state of the item's packaging and the item value; the minimum restocking fee is 10%.
Upon approval of a return the following conditions must be met prior to a refund or exchange:
- The item must be accompanied by the original receipt (not a copy).
- The total will be refunded in the fashion it was paid (credit card, debit, etc.)
- If refunded by credit card or debit, the original cardholder must be present.
- Cash purchases totaling more than $200.00 must be refunded to a credit card, debit card or Henry's Gift Card.
- We do not accept for refund or exchange the following products:
- merchandise exceeding a Henry's retail price of $1995.00
- Gift Cards
- Open Software (seal is broken)
- Open computers and related peripherals
- ink cartridges and printers (Henry's cannot refund or exchange any printer that has opened). Any opened printer will be considered a used item and treated as such.
- non-stocked special order items
Professional Goods (items over $1995.00 retail value).
Henry's strongly suggest that you rent before you buy. Many Professional goods require registration at time of purchase. Once registered these items will not be refunded or exchanged as new. Professional items will be considered as used trade-ins and will be valued as such.
Henry's gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
This Return Policy does not apply to goods purchased via on-line auction.
Returnable items can be brought directly into any Henry's retail location, excluding Henry's Outlet Centre, or shipped to Henry's by mail (shipping information is noted below). Please contact us by e-mail or phone prior to shipping goods. Your shipment will be checked upon receipt. Any shortage of merchandise or damage to product will be reported to you within 10 days of Henry's receipt and an appropriate restocking charge applied. Shipping, duty, brokerage and insurance charges are non-refundable; however, we will refund your original shipping cost if the return is a result of our error.
The shipping address for returned items is:
Henry's - Returns
119 Church St.
Please Be Advised: Goods purchased at Henry's Outlet Centre, located at 1855 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, must be returned to that location only. All sales at the Outlet Centre are final. Returns permitted only on defective goods within 14 days of sale. Click here for more information on Henry's Outlet Centre Returns/Exchange Policy.
Henry's Return Policy for Apple Products
- AppleCare extended warranty is available for purchase at any time while the product is covered by the one-year limited warranty. AppleCare extends the phone and warranty support for your Apple computer for up to three years and your Apple ipod's service and support for up to two years.
- Please note that only unopened, factory sealed merchandise can be considered for refund or exchange. If you require service for a defective product please contact Apple support at http://www.apple.com/ca/support/ or AppleCare support at 1-800-263-3394.
- Since defects do occur upon occasion, defective products only may be returned for credit or for replacement. The product returned for credit or replacement must be defective upon receipt or upon first installation (DOA).
- Qualifying DOA symptoms are strictly limited to the following. If you are uncertain about whether a product should be considered DOA, consult Apple Customer Relations. All Apple computers brought to Henry's for repair will be forwarded to our Authorized Apple service facility.
- There are no signs of power, such as illuminated indicator lights or displays, fan or hard disk sounds, or a startup chime.
- The product does not start up, even from a system CD (if applicable).
- The product does not appear to function because the screen remains black or gray.
- Please note that only Apple can service, replace or repair iPod product. Any defective (or DOA) ipod product must be returned to Apple directly through the above support link.