Please book rental orders in advance, as product availability is not guaranteed.
"The Lessee", as the named client of this rental contract, once signed, accepts the equipment described, agrees to pay for the rental, and acknowledges the equipment is in good condition. Please inspect all equipment prior to signing the rental agreement.
Any damage or loss of equipment is the full responsibility of the Lessee. Loss or damage due to accident, negligence, theft, improper installation, improper handling, and/or operation of all equipment will be charged, at full replacement cost, as determined solely by Henry's. Removal of any tags, labels, or other identifying marks will result in a $25.00 charge per item. If any piece of rental equipment is malfunctioning, missing parts or damaged please contact Henry's Rental Department immediately.
The Lessee is responsible for obtaining their own insurance equal to or exceeding the value of the equipment rented naming Henry's as both "Specified Named Insured" and "Loss Payee", proof of which may be required at any time.
Henry's reserves the right to refuse/terminate any contract and demand immediate return of the equipment.
Damage and Theft Protection
Damage and Theft Protection is a service offered by Henry's Rentals to cover repairs or replacement charges due to theft or damages incurred during normal use of the equipment on rental contracts that have a retail replacement value of $5000 or less. Damage and Theft Protection limits the customer's maximum liability for a stolen or damaged item to 20% of the replacement value of the item, or the repair fee- whichever is less. The charge for Damage and Theft Protection is 10% of the total rental fee. Damage and Theft Protection does not cover damage caused by water, sand, abuse, misuse, neglect, intentional acts or failure to follow instructions provided for proper use and care of the rented equipment, accessories or lost items. Theft claims must be accompanied by a police report.
Day: 24 hours - starting from the time you pick it up.
Weekend: Friday 3pm to Monday at 12pm.
Week: 7 days - starting from the time you pick it up.
Billing and Payments
- At the time of pickup, Henry's will pre-authorize your credit card up to the full replacement value of the rental items, as determined by Henry's. Henry's requires a valid credit card and Photo ID to rent. We do not accept cash, debit cards or prepaid credit cards. The time to release the hold from a credit card varies depending on the financial institution.
- Payment for the rental fees are due when you return your rental and the items have been inspected for loss or damage. The time required to inspect your rental items will vary depending on the equipment.
- Your signature on the rental contract gives your consent to charge rental fees, loss, repair fees or replacement due to failure to return equipment to your credit card.
A minimum of 48 hrs notice is required to extend your rental contract before the end of the contract. Failure to return your rental on time, without an agreed upon extension, will result in additional charges of two times the daily the rate, starting with 1 full day, until the rental is returned.
A minimum of 48 hrs notice, prior to your pick up time, is required if you wish to cancel your reservation. You will be charged the full value of the rental contract if you fail to pick up or cancel your reservation less than 48 hrs in advance.
Henry's' Student Discount Program
- Save 20% off Rentals at any time OR
- Save 50% off Rentals when you call to book and pickup a rental 2 hours before store closing, any day of the week and return it by noon the following day. (This offer is only available at our 85 Queen St. location)
- *Ask our associates for other student discounts.