Canon Student Professional Services Program
What is it?
Canon's Student CPS Program is designed to offer an unrivaled level of sales and service support for studying Photographers, Videographers, and New Media Artists. By becoming a member of Student CPS, you will be eligible for a host of real world benefits designed to help and assist post-secondary Visual Arts, Fine Arts, and Applied Arts students in mastering their craft and achieving their career aspirations. Membership benefits include:
- Access to student-specific pricing discounts on a selection of professional products - view product list
- Membership-exclusive promotions, discounts and contests
- Subsidized incoming overnight shipping charges ($10) on eligible product. These charges will be added to the repair service charge. Return shipping is free for warranty repairs and a flat $10 fee will be charged for return shipping of out of warranty service.
- Expedited service turnaround target of 6 days
- 20% discount for repair parts and labour for eligible products. Learn more by visiting Canon's program details page and then apply for membership via the Application link.
Additional Benefits for Henry's Customers
By using your new Canon Student CPS membership to purchase the eligible Canon products from your local Henry's store you will receive the following ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Get three years of HELP for the price of two
- Student Discount Program
- Buy three of the eligible products and Henry's will give you a $50 gift card
How It Works
To recieve special Canon CPS pricing as well as our additional benefits for Henry's customers:
1. Review the program details and apply for a Student CPS Membership on Canon's website.
2. Present your Student CPS Membership Card (or Membership Number if you have not yet received your card) to a Henry's Sales Associate, along with a piece of Photo ID. You can also place orders by calling Henry's Professional Services toll-free at 1.800.461.7960. Sorry, no web orders.