USED CANON T5I/700D DSLR BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 18.0 MP CMOS APS-C Sensor
- Continuous Shooting Up to 5.0 fps
- EOS Full HD Movie Mode
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0" LCD
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for shooting from bright to dim light
- High performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 5.0 fps allows you to capture the action
- 9-point all cross-type AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder
- Hybrid CMOS AF increases autofocus speed when shooting photos and movies in Live View
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience, flexible positioning, and clear viewing even when outdoors
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode delivers expertly optimized photos and offers improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night
- Expand your creativity with advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters that can be displayed in real time during Live View shooting.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review