USED NIKON DX 18-55 3.5-5.6 II 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- High-level Optical Performance
- Silent Wave Motor
- Close Focusing Distance: 28cm
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- ED glass and hybrid aspherical elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Ultra compact dimensions of 69 x 74mm and just 210g in weight
- Delivers high-level optical performance that is specially designed for use with the Nikon digital SLRs
- Employs a seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements
- Enables focusing from as close as 28cm from the subject through its entire focal range
- Serves as an ideal complement to the similarly priced AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED lens
- Focal length - 18-55mm (equivalent to a 27-82.5mm lens in 35mm format)
- Maximum aperture - f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture - f/22-38
- Lens construction - 7 elements in 5 groups (one ED glass element, one aspherical lens element)
- Picture angle - 76° - 28°50'
- Minimum focus range - 0.28m (11 in./0.9 ft.)
- Max. reproduction ratio - 1/3.2 (0.31)
- Dimensions (approx.) - 69 x 74mm (2.7 x 2.9 in.)
- Weight (approx.) - 210g (6.8 oz.)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review