USED CANON EOS-1DS MK III BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 21.1 Megapixel Digital AF/AE SLR
- 3.0-inch LCD monitor
- Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Live View Function capabilities
- Shutter Durability-Tested to 300,000 cycles
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Design, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- Up to 5 fps, burst rate up to 15 consecutive RAW images or 45 full-resolution JPEGs, and compatible with newest UDMA high-speed CF cards
- Fast and precise AF system, with 19 high-precision, cross-type AF points with f/2.8 or faster lenses and 26 additional "Assist Points"
- Highlight Tone Priority, and 14-bit A/D conversions for outstanding colour tones
- Dual "DIGIC III" Image Processor for excellent image quality and processing speed
- Recording Medium - CF Card Type I and II, SD/SDHC Memory Card (1 slot each), and/or External media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, via optional Canon WFT-E2A transmitter), compatible with UDMA-compliant CF cards, and SDHC SD cards
- Image Format - 1.42 x 0.94 in./36.0 x 24.0mm (full-frame sensor)
- Canon EF mount
- Compatible Lenses - Canon EF, TS-E, and MP-E lenses (except EF-S lenses)
- Lens Focal Length Conversion Factor - 1.0x
- Recording Format - DCF 2.0 (Exif 2.21): JPEG, RAW and RAW+JPEG simultaneous recording possible. Multiple options for recording images on two memory cards, and onto compatible external USB hard drives (via optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E2A)
- Interface - USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, mini-B port. NTSC/PAL for video output
- Power Source - One dedicated lithium-ion battery pack LP-E4, AC power can be supplied via the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E4 (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 6.1 x 6.3 x 3.1 in./156 x 159.6 x 79.9mm
- Weight - 42.5 oz./1,205g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review