USED NIKON DX 16-85 3.5-5.6 VR 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Wide Ratio Zoom Lens
- Vibration Reduction
- 0.38m Closest Focus Distance
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) - Ultra-compact SWM built into the lens body ensures fast, quiet and accurate autofocus operation and complements the compact, lightweight design for superb handling
- Vibration Reduction (VR) II - Provides photographers with the ability to shoot at shutter speeds up to four stops* slower than would otherwise be possible, minimizing image blur caused by camera shake--This enables dramatically sharper handheld shooting at dusk or at night, or even in poorly lit interiors. Nikon's VR function is incorporated and designed specifically for the lens, it provides state-of-the-art image sharpness capacity and a stable viewfinder image for accurate framing
- Ideal lens for an extensive range of shooting scenarios, including indoor-outdoor events, streetscapes, portraits and scenery
- When mounted on any DX-format Nikon digital SLR camera, the picture angle is equivalent to a 24 to 127.5mm focal length in 35mm format
- Two ED glass elements and three aspherical lenses deliver higher resolution, high-contrast images while minimizing chromatic aberration
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening gives out-of-focus background elements a more natural appearance
- Super Integrated Coating ensures outstanding colour balance and reproduction while greatly reducing ghosting and flare
- Focal length - 16-85mm
- Maximum aperture - f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture - f/22-36
- Lens construction - 17 elements in 11 groups (with two ED glass elements, three aspherical lenses)
- Picture angle - 83 degrees to 18 degrees 50'
- Closest focus distance - 0.38m (throughout the entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 1/4.6
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approx. 72 x 85mm
- Weight - Approx. 485g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review