USED OLYMPUS SP-510 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 7.1 megapixels
- 10x optical/5x digital zoom
- 2.5" LCD Screen
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Lens 6.3 ? 63mm (38 ? 380mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 11 lenses in 7 groups, 2 aspherical lenses
- Focus Mode: iESP, Auto, Spot AF, Selective AF Target, Manual
- Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec. ? 15 sec., Bulb
- ISO: AUTO, 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 2500*, 4000* (* approx. 3 Megapixels)
- Metering ModeL: Digital iESP Auto Multi-Pattern TTL, Spot Metering, Center Weighted Metering
- 28 Shooting Modes: Auto, Program Auto, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Manual, My Modes, GUIDE, Scene Presets (Portrait, Landscape, Landscape & Portrait, Night Scene, Night & Portrait, Sport, Indoor, Candle, Self-Portrait, Available Light Portrait, Sunset, Fireworks, Museum, Cuisine, Behind Glass, Documents, Auction, Shoot & Select1, Shoot & Select2, Beach, Snow)
- Panorama Modes Up to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master Software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card
- Sequential Shooting High Speed: 1.65 frames per second for more than 2 images (SQ) Normal Speed: 1.15 frames per second for 7 images (HQ) Bracket: Exposure bracketing up to 5 frames, Interval Shooting
- Built in Flash
- Flash Modes: Auto (for low-light and backlit conditions), Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In, Fill-In & Red-Eye, Slow Sync, Off
- Memory 21MB internal memory
- Removable Media Card xD-Picture Card
- System Requirements Auto-Connect USB: Windows 98SE/ME/2000PRO/XP with USB port, Mac OS 9.0-9.2x/OS X 10.1-10.4 with USB port Software: Windows 98SE/ME/2000PRO/ XP, Mac 10.2 and higher
- Power Source: (4) AA Batteries, AC Adapter (C-7AU)
- Size: 4.2? W x 2.9? H x 2.8? D (105.5mm x 74.5mm x 70.0mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (325g) without batteries and media card
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review