USED CANON AF 24-105 F4 L IS 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Easy-to-use Standard SLR Zoom Lens
- Super UD/Aspherical Lens Elements
- IS system reduces camera shake
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Two types of aspherical elements effectively correct aberration
- Image Stabilizer gives equivalent effect of a shutter speed three stops faster during hand-held shooting
- Optimised lens coating to minimise ghosting and flare
- High dust and moisture resistance for use in harsh environments
- Closest focus distance of just 45cm at all zoom focal lengths
- Circular aperture producing attractive background defocus
- Inner focusing, ring USM and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing
- Manual focusing enabled even during AF mode (full-time mechanical manual focus)
- Only environmentally friendly lead-free glass used in lens construction
- Focal Length & Max Aperture: 24-105mm 1:4
- Picture Size: 24mm x 36mm
- Weight: 670g
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84° - 23°20' (43.2mm)
- Vertical Angle of View: 53° - 13° (24mm)
- Horizontal Angle of View: 74° - 19°20' (36mm) Lens Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- No. of Aperture blades: 8 (circular aperture)
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.45m
- Minimum f/stop: f/22 (at 28mm)
- Focus Drive: Ring-type USM
- Dimensions : 83.5mm dia. x 107mm
Ratings and Reviews