USED CANON EFS 17-55 2.8 IS 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Large Aperture Lens
- Ideal for subject photograpy
- Produces a shallow depth-of-field
- Filter Diameter - 77mm
- The large circular aperture produces a shallow depth-of-field, creating background blur that draws attention to the photographic subject
- The lens construction includes UD and aspherical elements, which deliver impressive image quality throughout the entire zoom range
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for camera movement so that the image appears steady on the image plane, ensuring clear, crisp images, even in dim light
- With a Ring-type USM, inner focusing and new AF algorithms, this lens achieves autofocus quickly and quietly, and with full-time mechanical manual focusing, manually adjusting the focus is possible even in AF mode
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture 17-55mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction - 19 elements in 12 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View - 78°30' - 27°50'
- Focus Adjustment - AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance - 1.15 ft. / 0.35m
- Zoom System - 5-group helical zoom (front group moves: 27mm)
- Diameter x Length, 3.3 in. x 4.4 in., 22.8 oz. / 83.5mm x 110.6mm
- Weight 645g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review