USED CANON AF 430 EX FLASH 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- High-output shoe-mount Flash
- Multiple Flash Exposure Modes
- Six flash custom functions
- Guide number 141/105mm ISO 100
- Can be set into manual flash mode (full power~1/64). Flash compensation can be set on the flash unit, and manual control of the flash zoom head
- Improvements in its circuitry make recycle time 40% faster, and since it is compatible with Canon's wireless E-TTL, it can be used as an affordable "slave unit
- Type: Mode: E-TTL II, E-TTL, TTL
- Compatible Cameras: All Canon EOS cameras; PowerShot Pro1, G6, G5, G3 and G2
- Flash Coverage: Fixed condenser lens with inner zoom: (1) Auto Zoom, (2) Manual Zoom, (3) Wide Panel
- Zoom positions: 24mm, 28mm, 35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 80mm, 105mm; Indicated by numerals on the LCD's focal length display
- Image Size Zoom Control: With cameras compatible with auto zoom, it zooms automatically to match the camera's image size
- Number of Flashes: Approx. 200 to 1,400, with AA-size Alkaline Batteries manufactured within the last three months or AA-size Ni-MH fully charged batteries.
- Recycling Time: Approx. 0.1 to 3.7 seconds (AA-size Alkaline Batteries)/0.1 to 2 seconds (AA-size Ni-MH batteries)
- Flash Range: At ISO 100, with EF 50mm f/1.4 / For normal flash: Approx. 2.3-79.7 ft./0.7-24.3m / For high sync speed (EF flash): Approx. 2.3-39.4 ft./0.7-12m
- AF Assist Beam: Built-in; covers all focus points in EOS cameras up to 9 AF points
- Effective range: At center: Approx. 2.3-32.8 ft./0.7-10m
- Periphery: Approx. 2.3-16.4 ft./0.7-5m (in total darkness)
- Custom Functions: Six user-selectable Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
- Power Source: Four AA-size Alkaline Batteries (6V) / Four AA-size Ni-MH (4.8V)
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 4.8 x 4.0 in.
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (without batteries)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review