USED CANON DIGITAL REBEL XT BODY 7
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 8.0 MP Digital Camera
- CMOS Sensor
- CF Card Type I and II
- JPEG and RAW
- Image Format - 0.87 x 0.58 in./22.2 x 14.8mm
- Compatible Lenses - Canon EF Lenses including EF-S Lenses (Focal length conversion factor: Equivalent to approx. 1.6x indicated focal length compared to 35mm format)
- Lens Mount - Canon EF mount
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution, single-plate color CMOS sensor
- Aspect Ratio - 2:3 (Vertical:Horizonrtal)
- Colour Filter System - RGB primary color filter
- Low-pass Filter - Fixed position in front of the image sensor
- Recording Format - Design rule for Camera File System (JPEG) and RAW. Exif 2.21 compliant
- Image Format - JPEG and RAW (CR2)
- Image-processing Parameters - Standard parameters plus up to three custom processing parameter sets and monochrome can be set
- Interface - USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- White Balance Settings - Auto, Preset (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy/Twilight/Sunset, Tungsten light, White fluorescent light, Flash), Manual (Custom: read off photo quality gray card or white subject)
- Viewfinder Type - Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)
- Coverage - Approx. 95% vertically and horizontally (against JPEG Large)
- Magnification - 0.8x (-1 diopter with 50mm lens at infinity)
- Eyepoint 21mm
- Dioptric Adjustment Correction -3.0 - +1.0 diopters
- Fixed Focusing Screen
- Quick-return half mirror (Transmittance: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with lenses up to EF 600mm f/4)
- Viewfinder Information - AF points, AE lock, FE lock, AEB in progress, Flash ready, Improper FE lock warning, High-speed Sync, Flash exposure compensation, Red-Eye reduction, Shutter speed, Bulb, FE lock, Processing data, Built-in flash recycling, Aperture, Exposure level display (Exposure compensation, Manual exposure level, AEB level, Flash exposure compensation, Red-Eye Reduction lamp on time display), Max burst during continuous shooting, AF/MF focus confirmation, CF card full, CF card error, no CF card
- Depth-of-Field Preview - Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
- Autofocus Type - TTL-CT-SIR with AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
- 7 AF Points
- AF Working Range EV 0.5 - 18 (at ISO 100)
- Focusing Modes - One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF (Automatically selects One-Shot AF or AI Servo AF selected according to shooting mode), Manual Focusing (MF)
- AF Point Selection - Automatic selection, manual selection
- Metering Modes - Max. aperture TTL metering with 35-zone SPC. (1) Evaluative metering, (2) Partial metering at center (approx. 9% of viewfinder), (3) Center-weighted average metering
- Metering Range - EV 1-20 (at 68° F/20° C with 50mm f/1.4 lens at ISO 100)
- Exposure Control Systems - Program AE (shiftable), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Automatic Depth-of Field AE, Full Auto, Programmed Image Control modes (Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, Flash Off), E-TTL II Autoflash Program AE, and Manual
- ISO Speed Range - Equivalent to ISO 100-1600
- Exposure Compensation - Up to +/-2 stops in 1/2- or 1/3-stop increments (1) Manual exposure compensation (2) AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
- AE Lock - Auto: Operates in One-Shot AF mode evaluative metering when focus is achieved; Manual: Enabled with AE lock button (No AE lock in Basic Zone modes)
- Shutter Type - Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
- Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 to 30 sec. in 1/2- or 1/3-stop increments, bulb, X-Sync at 1/200 sec.
- Shutter Release - Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- Noise Reduction for Long Exposure
- Self-timer - 10-sec. delay
- Remote control with RS-60E3 Terminal or Wireless remote controllers RC-1/RC-5
- Built-in Flash Type - Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism
- Guide Number 13 (at ISO 100 in meters)
- Recycling Time Approx. 3 sec.
- Flash Coverage Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to 27mm in 35mm format)
- External Speedlite
- EOS External Flash or Dedicated Speedlites
- E-TTL II autoflash
- Drive Modes (1) Single, (2) Continuous, (3) Self-timer/Remote Control
- Continuous Shooting Speed Approx. 3.0 fps (with Battery Pack NB-2LH, at Tv=1/250 sec. for all recording qualities)
- Max. Burst During Continuous Shooting 14 shots (Large/Fine)
- TFT color LCD monitor, 1.8 inches
- Brightness Control 5 levels (settable with menu's "LCD brightness")
- LCD Monitor Language - English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, and Japanese
- Power Source - Battery Pack NB-2LH (x1)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 4.98 x 3.71 x 2.63 in.
- Weight: 17.1 oz.
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review