USED NIKON D70S DSLR BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Single-lens reflex digital camera
- 6.1 Megapixel
- 2.0" LCD Monitor
- Near-instant power-up of 0.2 sec.
- Image Sensor - RGB CCD, 23.7 x 15.6mm; total pixels: 6.24 million
- Image Size (pixels) 3,008 x 2,000 [L], 2,240 x 1,488 [M], 1,504 x 1,000 [S]
- Sensitivity - 200 to 1600 (ISO equivalent) in steps of 1/3 EV
- Storage Media - CompactFlash (CF) Card (Type I and II) and Microdrive
- Storage System - Compressed NEF (RAW): 12-bit compression, JPEG: JPEG baseline-compliant
- File System Exif - 2.21, Compliant DCF 2.0 and DPOF
- White Balance - Auto (TTL white balance with 1,005-pixel RGB sensor), six manual modes with fine tuning, preset white balance, white balance bracketing possible
- Low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD with brightness adjustment
- Video Output - NTSC or PAL
- Interface - USB: Mass storage and PTP selectable
- Text Input - Up to 36 characters of alphanumeric text input available with LCD monitor and multi-selector; stored in Exif header
- Compatible Lenses - 1) DX Nikkor: All functions supported 2) Type G or D AF Nikkor: All functions supported 3) Micro Nikkor 85 mm F2.8D: All functions supported except autofocus and some exposure modes 4) Other AF Nikkor: All functions supported except 3D Color Matrix Metering, i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash for digital SLR 5) AI-P Nikkor : All functions supported except 3D Color Matrix Metering, i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash for digital SLR, and autofocus 6) Non-CPU : Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function; electronic range finder can be used if maximum aperture is f/5.6 or faster
- Note: IX Nikkor lenses can not be used
- Picture Angle - Equivalent in 35 mm  format is approx. 1.5 times lens focal length
- Viewfinder - Built-in diopter adjustment (?1.6 to +0.5 m?1)
- Eyepoint - 18 mm (-1.0 m-1)
- Focusing Screen- Type B BriteView Clear Matte screen Mark V with superimposed focus brackets and on-demand grid lines
- Viewfinder Frame Coverage - Approx. 95%
- Viewfinder Magnification - Approx. 0.75x with 50mm lens at infinity; ?1.0 m?1
- Viewfinder Information - Focus indications, AE/FV lock indicator, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure/Exposure compensation indicator, Exposure mode, Flash output level compensation, Exposure compensation, Number of remaining exposures, Flash-ready indicator
- Autofocus - TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM900 autofocus module with AF- assist illuminator (approx. 0.5m to 3.0m) Detection range: EV -1 to +19 (ISO 100 equivalent, at normal temperature: 20°C)
- Lens Servo - 1) Autofocus (AF): single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous servo AF (AF-C); predictive focus tracking automatically activated according to subject status 2) Manual focus (M)
- Focus Area - Can be selected from 5 focus areas
- AF Area Mode - 1) Single Area AF, 2) Dynamic Area AF, 3) Closest Subject Priority Dynamic Area AF
- Focus Lock - Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single- servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L button
- Exposure Metering System - TTL full-aperture exposure metering system (1) 3D Color Matrix Metering with 1,005-pixel RGB sensor (2) Center-weighted: Weight of 75%(8mm circle) given to 6, 8, 10, or 12-mm dia. circle in center of frame, or weighting based on average of entire frame (3) Spot: Meters 2.3mm dia. circle (about 1% of frame) centered on active focus area
- Exposure Metering Range - 1) EV 0 to 20 (3D Color Matrix or center-weighted metering) 2) EV 2 to 20 (spot metering) (ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens, 20°C/68°F)
- Exposure Mode - Digital Vari-program (Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Close up, Sports, Night landscape, Night portrait) Programmed Auto (P) with flexible program; Shutter-Priority Auto (S); Aperture Priority Auto (A); Manual (M)
- Exposure Compensation - ±5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
- Auto Exposure Lock - Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button
- Auto Exposure Bracketing - Two or three frames ±2EV in 1/3 or 1/2 steps
- Shooting Modes - 1) Single frame shooting mode 2) Continuous shooting mode: approx. 3 frames per second 3) Self-timer mode 4) Delayed remote mode: 2 sec. delay 5) Quick?response remote mode
- Shutter - Combined mechanical and CCD electronic shutter, 30 to 1/8000 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb
- Sync Contact - X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/500 sec.
- Flash Control - 1) TTL: TTL flash control by 1,005-pixel RGB sensor ? Built-in Speedlight: i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash or standard i-TTL flash (spot metering or mode dial set to M) SB-800 or 600: i-TTL Balanced Fill-Flash or standard i-TTL flash (spot metering) 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-800 with CPU lens 3) Non-TTL Auto: Available with Speedlights such as SB-800, 80DX, 28DX, 28, 27, and 22s 4) Distance-priority manual available with SB-800
- Flash Sync Mode - 1) Front-Curtain Sync (normal sync), 2) Red-Eye Reduction, 3) Red-Eye Reduction with Slow Sync, 4) Slow Sync, 5) Rear-Curtain Sync
- Built-in Speedlight - Auto flash with auto pop-up [P], [S], [A], [M]: manual pop-up with button release Guide number (ISO 200/ISO 100, m): approx. 15/11 (manual full 17/12)
- Flash compensation - 3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2EV
- Accessory Shoe - Standard ISO hot-shoe contact with safety lock provided
- Self-timer - Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 to 20 seconds
- Depth of Field Preview - When CPU lens is attached, lens aperture can be stopped down and previewed by pressing the preview button
- Power Source - One rechargeable Nikon Li-ion battery EN-EL3a or EN-EL3, Three CR2 lithium batteries (with optional MS-D70 CR2 battery holder)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 140 x 111 x 78mm (5.5 x 4.4 x 3.1 in.)
- Weight Approx. 600g (1 lb 5 oz) without battery, memory card, body cap, or monitor cover
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review