USED NIKON DX 18-70 3.5-4.5 G 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Wide to Telephoto Zoom DSLR lens
- Ideal for general photography
- Super Integrated Coating
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- Compact 3.8X zoom covers portrait to wide view (76 at 18mm to 22 50' at 70mm)
- Optimized DX lens design is compatible with every Nikon D-Series digital SLR cameras
- Every Nikon SLR DX format image sensor incorporates individual micro-optics on each of the sensors pixels. Micro Optics construction ensures that the image from the camera's lens will be precisely aligned with each pixel's sensor and that performance will be optimized
- Three Nikon ED glass elements, plus aspheric element for low distortion and minimized chromatic aberration
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor for high-speed auto-focusing with accuracy and super-quiet operation
- Internal Focusing (IF) for smoother operation and great balance
- M/A mode for instant switching from auto-focus to manual Nikon D-Signal technology for enhanced flash and ambient exposure control
- Maximum aperture: f/3.5
- Picture angle: 76 - 22 50'
- Minimum focus range: 0.38m (15 in.)
- Max. reproduction ratio: 1/6.2 (.16)
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): (2.9 x 3.0 in.)
- Weight : Approx. (14.8 oz.)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review