USED CANON DIGITAL REBEL BODY 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 6.3 MEGAPIXEL CMOS Sensor
- Digital AF/AE SLR
- Type I and II CF Card
- Canon EF mount
- Lens NOT included
- Compatible Lenses - Canon EF including EF-S lenses. (Focal length conversion factor: Equivalent to approx. 1.6x indicated focal length compared to 35mm format.)
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution, single-plate, color CMOS
- Color Filter System - RGB primary color filter
- IR Cut Low-pass Filter - Located in front of the imaging element, non-removable
- Image Format - JPEG and RAW (CRW)
- Processing Parameters - Standard parameters plus up to three custom processing parameter sets can be set
- Interface - USB
- White Balance - Auto, daylight, shade, overcast, tungsten bulb, fluorescent light, flash.) Manual : (Custom: read off photo quality gray card or white subject
- Viewfinder Type - Eye-level SLR (with fixed pentamirror)
- Coverage - Approx. 95% vertically and horizontally (Coverage against JPEG Large)
- Magnification - 0.8x (-1 diopter with 50mm lens at infinity)
- Eyepoint - 21mm
- Buit-in Dioptric Correction - (-3.0 - +1.0 diopter)
- Focusing Screen - Fixed
- Mirror - Quick-return half mirror (Transmittance: reflectance ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with lenses up to EF 600mm f/4)
- Viewfinder Information - AF points, AE lock, FE lock, AEB in progress, flash ready, improper FE lock warning, high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, shutter speed, bulb, FE lock, processing data, aperture, exposure level (exposure compensation, manual exposure level, AEB level, flash exposure compensation, red-eye reduction lamp-on indicator), Max. burst during continuous shooting, AF/MF focus confirmation, CF card full, CF card error, no CF card
- Depth-of-field Preview - Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
- Autofocus Type - TTL-CT-SIR with AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
- Focusing Modes - One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF (Automatically selects One-Shot AF or AI Servo AF selected according to shooting mode), Manual Focusing (MF)
- AF Point Selection - Automatic selection, manual selection
- Exposure Control
- Metering Modes - Max. aperture TTL metering with 35-zone SPC. (1) Evaluative metering, (2) Partial metering at center (approx. 9% of viewfinder), (3) Centerweighted average metering (in manual exposure mode)
- Metering Range - EV 1-20 (at 68°F/20°C with 50mm f/1.4 lens at ISO 100)
- Exposure Control System - Program AE (shiftable), shutter-priority AE, aperture-priority AE, auto depth-of-field AE, full auto, programmed image control modes (Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait, and Flash OFF), E-TTL autoflash program AE, and manual
- ISO Speed Range - Equivalent to ISO 100-1600
- Exposure Compensation - Up to +/-2 stops in 1/2 or 1/3-stop increments (1) AEB (Auto exposure bracketing). (2) Manual exposure compensation
- AE Lock - Auto: Operates in One-Shot AF mode evaluative metering when focus is achieved. Manual: Enabled with AE lock button. No AE lock in Basic Zone modes
- Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 to 30 sec. (1/3 increments), bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec.
- 10 second delay Self-timer
- Built-in Flash
- Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentamirror hump
- Guide No: 13/43 (at ISO 100 in meters/feet)
- Recycling time - Approx. 3 sec.
- Flash-ready indicator - Flash-ready indicator lights on in viewfinder
- Flash coverage - Up to 18mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 35mm format)
- Drive Modes - Single, Continuous selected automatically according to shooting mode, Self-timer
- Continuous Shooting Speed - Approx. 2.5 fps (at 1/250 sec. or faster for all recording qualities)
- Max. Burst During Continuous Shooting - 4 shots
- 1.8" TFT color LCD monitor
- Brightness Adjustment - 5-levels (settable with menu's "LCD brightness")
- Image Display Format - (1) Single image, (2) Single image with information, (3) 9-image index, (4) Enlarged, (5) Auto play
- LCD Monitor Language - English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), and Japanese
- Firmware Updating - Enabled by the user
- Powersource - One Battery Pack BP-511/512 (lithium ion rechargeable battery)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.6 x 3.9 x 2.9 in.
- Weight: 19.7 oz.
Ratings and Reviews