USED SIGMA DC 8-16 4.5-5.6 SONY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Ultra Wide Zoom Lens
- Minimum Focal Length of 8mm
- Hyper-Sonic Motor
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hood NOT included
- DC series lens designed exclusively for use with smaller chip APS-C sensor cameras
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet & high-speed auto focus
- FLD glass elements with performance equal to fluorite glass to compensate for colour aberration
- Produces images with exaggerated perspective with its wide angle view from 121.2º
- Equivalent angle of view of a 12-24mm lens when used on digital camera with an APS-C size image sensor
- One hybrid aspherical lens and two glass mold elements give excellent correction for distortion and astigmatism
- Inner focusing system produces high definition images throughout the entire zoom range
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting while superior peripheral brightness ensures high contrast images throughout the entire zoom range
- HSM ensures quiet and high speed AF as well as full-time manual focus capability
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.4 inches throughout the entire zoom range which allows photographers to emphasize the subject by creating exaggerated perspectives Compact construction with an overall length of 4.2 inches and a maximum diameter of 2.9 inches and is perfect for shooting landscape photography, architecture, building interiors, photojournalism, wedding photography, group pictures and more
- Lens Construction: 15 Elements in 11 Groups
- Angle of View: 114.5-75.4
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Miminum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 24 cm / 9.4 in
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:7.8
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 75x105.7 mm/3.0x4.2 in
- Weight: 555g / 19.6oz.
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review