USED NIKON DX 40 F2.8 DX MICRO 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- DX-format Close-up Lens
- 1X Magnification
- Natural Background Blur (Bokeh)
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Standard DX-format close-up lens captures stunning details at any distance including details practically impossible to detect with the human eye at 1X magnification
- Small enough to be carried everywhere, this standard focal length DX-format Micro-NIKKOR lens provides high resolution and contrast from infinity to life-size (1X)
- AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is for taking high quality stills and HD D-Movies and is ideal for shooting general close-ups, delicate flowers, detailed collectables, copy photography, portraits, landscapes and more
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1X):
- This standard close-up lens captures the finest details at any distance, including details practically impossible to detect with the human eye (at 1X magnification).
- It's a great choice for enticing food photography or detailed product shots.
- And with its continuous autofocusing from infinity to 6.4 inches (life-size /1X), the AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G ensures sharpness and clarity in every composition
- Stunning portraits and landscapes:
- AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is compact, lightweight and versatile enough for everyday photography, including flattering people shots and breathtaking landscapes, so you get brilliant results in most situations without switching lenses
- Natural Background Blur (Bokeh):
- Whether you're shooting portraits, food or nature-indoors or outdoors-the AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G's rounded 7-blade diaphragm renders a beautiful, natural background blur (Bokeh) at its wider aperture settings.
- Selective focus helps to isolate the subject, creating out of focus backgrounds
- Superior Close Range Focusing:
- The Close-Range Correction system is one of Nikon's most important focusing innovations.
- Using an innovative floating element design, each lens group moves independently to achieve superior performance at close distances
- Quiet Autofocus:
- A significant innovation in AF lens technology, Nikon's Silent Wave Motor uses ultrasonic (inaudible) vibrations-rather than a gear system-to focus the lens, providing incredibly smooth, silent and precise autofocus operation
- Quick Switching from AF to MF:
- When fine manual focusing is needed, simply rotate the lens focus ring-M/A mode allows you to seamlessly override the AF system with virtually no time lag
- Reduce Lens Flare and Ghosting:
- Nikon's Super Integrated Coating enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior colour consistency and reduced lens flare
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review