USED NIKON COOLPIX S60 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 10.0 MP Digital Camera
- 5x Optical / 4x Digital Zoom
- 1/2.3-in. CCD Image Sensor
- 3.5" Wide-viewing Angle TFT LCD
- Touch-screen operation offers intuitive fingertip shooting control
- Three Unique Nikon Image Innovations: Face-priority, In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, D-Lighting
- A broad selection of scene modes for optimized results in various shooting situations
- Macro shooting from as close as 9 cm
- 4x digital zoom extends compositional freedom
- Active Zoom
- Three movie modes with sound, plus time-lapse movie mode
- Distortion control corrects for barrel distortion
- Time zone function for easy setting of multiple locations
- SDHC card compatibility
- Approx. 20 MB of internal memory
- USB (Hi-Speed) and mini HDMI connectivity
- Screen features a hard-coated finish that protects against damage and wear, and features an anti-reflection coating for better display in bright conditions
- Advanced features include the ability to lock autofocus and exposure on a subject by selecting the option on the screen
- Camera follows the subject's movement until the shutter is pressed?Used in conjunction with the Portrait One-Touch Zoom function available in Portrait or Night Portrait scene modes, one more touch of the screen commands the camera to automatically zoom in and capture the subject with just the right amount of framing
- Smile Timer function automatically releases the shutter when the camera detects a smile on the face of the subject
- Blink Warning displays a message when it detects that a subject has blinked, offers quick magnified visual confirmation and allows the shot to be retaken immediately
- Storage media - Internal memory (approx. 20 MB), SD memory cards
- Lens Construction - 12 Elements in 10 Groups
- Vibration Reduction (VR) - Image sensor shift VR
- Interface - Multi-connector (Hi-Speed USB, Audio/video output, DC input), HDMI mini connector
- Power sources - Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL10, AC Adapter EH-63 (optional)
- Battery life - Approx. 140 shots with EN-EL10 battery
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - Approx. 97.5 x 60 x 22mm excluding projections
- Weight - Approx. 145g without battery and SD memory card
- System Requirements - Macintosh: Mac OS X version 10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5.2; Windows: Windows Vista (32bit), Windows XP Home Edition/Professional pre-installed models
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review