USED NIKON DX 18-105 3.5-5.6 VR 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 5.8x Zoom NIKKOR Lens
- 15 Elements in 11 Groups
- Built-in SWM
- Filter Diameter: 67mm
- When mounted on any DX-format Nikon digital SLR camera, the picture angle is equivalent to that produced by a 27 to 157.5mm focal length lens on a 35mm-format film camera or Nikon FX-format camera
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports
- Ultra-compact SWM built into the lens body ensures fast, quiet and accurate autofocus operation and complements the compact design for superb handling
- VR function - gives photographers the ability to shoot handheld at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- VR function helps minimize image blur caused by camera shake, delivering dramatically sharper pictures especially in low light conditions such as in interiors and at dusk
- VR function also stabilizes the camera's viewfinder image, making composition easier and more comfortable
- Featuring a newly designed optical system with an ED glass element along with an advanced aspherical lens element - provides excellent image reproduction capability, delivering high-resolution, high-contrast images while minimizing chromatic aberration
- Rounded diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- Super Integrated Coating ensures outstanding colour balance and reproduction while greatly reducing ghosting and flare
- Focal length - 18-105mm
- Maximum aperture - f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture - f/22-38
- Lens construction - 15 elements in 11 groups (with one ED glass element and one aspherical lens element)
- Picture angle - 76° - 15°20'
- Closest focus distance - 0.45 m (throughout entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 0.2x (1/5)
- No. of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Filter attachment size - 67mm
- Focusing - Internal autofocus with built-in SWM and manual focus
- Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) - Approx. 76 x 89 mm
- Weight - Approx. 420 g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review