USED NIKON DX 55-300 4.5-5.6 VR 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Super Telephoto Lens
- Vibration Reduction II
- 35 mm equivalent: 82.5-450mm
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- High-powered 5.5x DX zoom lens with super-telephoto reach
- Flexible 55-300mm focal length (35 mm equivalent 82.5-450mm)
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower
- Two ED (Extra low Dispersion) glass elements and one HRI (High Refractive Index) element ensure outstanding optical performance
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus
- Weather-sealed mount protects the lens from dust or water
- Ideal lens for family picture-takers and photo enthusiasts
- Provides users with an affordable way to achieve super zoom focal lengths of 82.5-450mm (35mm equivalent)
- Brings the benefits of longer focal lengths into range when capturing distant subjects, perfect for sporting events and nature walks
- Tripod Detection Mode that allows users to keep VR image stabilization activated and automatically compensates for minute vibrations when mounted on a tripod
- High Refractive Index (HRI) Lens Element is implemented to keep the lens compact while offering high contrast even at maximum aperture
- Optical construction consists of two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements that effectively minimize chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- Focal length: 55-300mm (35mm format equivalent 82.5-450mm)
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-29
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 11 groups (with 2 ED glass elements and one HRI lens element)
- Angle of view: 28°50'-5°20'
- Closest focus distance: 1.4m/4.6ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.28x
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: AF with built-in SWM and Manual focus
- Focus modes: A and M
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Diameter x length: Approx. 76.5 x 123mm
- Weight: Approx. 530g / 18.7oz.
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review