USED NIKON AFS VR 24-120 F4 NANO 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Used 5x Zoom Lens
- Vibration Reduction II
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- High-performance 5x zoom lens
- Versatile 24-120mm focal range with constant f/4 aperture
- Vibration Reduction II (VR II) stabilization system with Normal and Active modes. Lets you use shutter speeds that are up to 4 stops slower
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet and accurate autofocus
- Rubber mount seal
- Compact and affordable alternative to professional lenses
- Redefines the wide-to-portrait lens category and provides users with a medium focal range lens with a constant aperture that is ideally suited for a wide variety of photographic disciplines
- High performance lens which offers a constant maximum aperture of f/4 to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range
- It is perfect for photographing landscapes, portraits, interiors and weddings
- Features two ED elements, three aspherical lens elements
- Useful M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Internal Focus
- Nano Crystal Coat to reduce ghosting and flare for greater image clarity throughout the entire frame
- Focal length: 24-120mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (with 2 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)
- Angle of view: 84°-20° 20' (61°-13° 20' with Nikon DX format)
- Closest focus distance: 0.45m (1.5ft)
- Max reproduction ratio: 0.24x (at telephoto setting)
- Diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Focusing: AF with built in SWM and Manual focus
- Focus modes: M/A and M
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- Diameter x length: Approx. 84 x 103.5mm
- Weight: Approx. 710g / 25oz
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review