USED CANON EOS 60D DSLR BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 18.0 MP Digital SLR
- Start-up Time: Approx. 0.1 sec.
- 5.3 fps Continuous Shooting
- Vari-angle 3.0" Clear View LCD
- Lens NOT Included
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light
- Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality
- 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
- Type: Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera with built-in flash
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC card, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, or via Wireless LAN (Eye-Fi card*)) *Canon cameras are not guaranteed to support Eye-Fi card functions, including wireless transfer. In case of an issue with the Eye-Fi card, please consult with the card manufacturer. The use of Eye-Fi cards may not be approved in all regions, or from one region to another, please contact the card manufacturer for status of approval in the country/region of use.
- Image Format: 0.88 x 0.59 in. / 22.3 x 14.9mm (APS-C size)
- Compatible Lenses: Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
- Type: High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Effective pixels: Approx. 18.0 Megapixels: 5200 (H) x 3462 (V) pixels
- Total Pixels: Approx. 19.0 Megapixels: 5432 (H) x 3492 (V) pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Colour Filter System: RGB primary colour filters
- Low Pass Filter: Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
- Dust Deletion Feature: (1) Self Cleaning Sensor Unit, (2) Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image, (3) Manual cleaning of sensor
- Recording Format: Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3
- Recording Functions: With the WFT-E3A attached, image recording to the CF card and to the USB external media connected to the WFT-E3A will be possible as follows: (1) Standard, (2) Automatic switching of recording media, (3) Separate recordings according to image-recording quality, (4) Recording images having the same size
- File Numbering: Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset.
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording: Provided (sRAW+JPEG also possible)
- Colour Space: sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Picture Style: Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Def. 1-3
- Settings: Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash, Custom, Color Temperature setting
- Auto White Balance: Auto white balance with the image sensor
- Colour Temperature Compensation: White balance correction: ±9 stops in full-stop increments, White balance bracketing: ±3 stops in full-stop increments, Blue/amber direction or magenta/green direction possible
- Colour Temperature Information Transmission: Provided
- Type: Eye-level pentaprism
- Coverage: Vertical/Horizontal approx. 96%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.95x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity) / 27.0° angle of view
- Eye Point: Approx. 22mm (At -1m-1 from eyepiece lens center)
- Dioptric Adjustment Correction: -3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)
- Focusing Screen: Interchangeable (Ef-D: Grid lines, Ef-S: Point of focus, Ef-A standard focusing screen provided)
- Mirror: Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)
- Viewfinder Information: AF information (AF points and focus confirmation light), Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level, Spot metering circle, exposure warning), Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light), Image information (Highlight tone priority (D+), Monochrome shooting, maximum burst (2-digit display), white balance correction, card information), Electronic level (Horizontal only), Battery check
- Depth Of Field Preview: Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
- Image Sensor:
- Type: TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS sensor
- AF Points: 9 (Cross-type, Centre AF point with dual cross sensor for f/2.8)
- AF Working Range: EV 0-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
- Focusing Modes: Autofocus, One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF, Manual focusing (MF)
- AF Point Selection: Automatic selection, manual selection
- Selected AF Point Display: Superimposed in viewfinder and indicated on LCD panel
- AF Assist Beam: Small series of flashes fired by built-in flash, Effective range: Approx. 13.1 ft./4.0m at center, approx. 11.5 ft./3.5m at periphery*. * With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite attached, the Speedlite's AF-assist beam is emitted instead.
- Metering Modes: Max. aperture TTL metering with 63-zone SPC with the following selectable modes: Evaluative metering (linkable to all AF points), Partial metering (approx. 6.5% of viewfinder at centre), Spot metering (approx. 2.8% of viewfinder at centre), Centre-Weighted average metering
- Metering Range: EV 0-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
- Exposure Control Systems: Program AE (Shiftable), Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible), Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible), Manual exposure, Bulb, Full Auto, Flash Off, Creative Auto, Programmed Image Control modes (Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports, Night Portrait), E-TTL II Autoflash Program AE (Evaluative metering, Averaged metering)
- ISO Speed Range: ISO 100 - 6400 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments), - ISO 12800 can be enabled with a Custom Function, - With [Highlight tone priority], the ISO speed range will be automatically set within 200-6400. (1) In Creative Zone modes, the maximum settable ISO speed (400-6400) will vary within the automatic ISO speed range.(2) If overexposure would occur with fill flash, ISO 100 will be the lowest set.(3) In the (P) and Basic Zone modes (except Night Portrait), bounce flash will be set automatically within ISO 400-1600 (or maximum ISO speed limit).
- Exposure Compensation: Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments, AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments * Indicated up to ±3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
- AE Lock: (1) Auto AE lock - In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.(2) Manual AE lock - With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
- Shutter: Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/250 sec.; 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode) Soft-touch electromagnetic release 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay (self-timer/remote control) For Remote Switch RS-60E3
- Type: Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled
- Shutter Speeds: 1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/250 sec.; 1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode)
- Shutter Release: Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- Self Timer: 10-sec. or 2-sec. delay (self-timer/remote control)
- Remote Control: For Remote Switch RS-60E3
- Type: Auto pop-up, retractable, built-in flash in the pentaprism
- Guide Number: 43/13 (ISO 100, in feet/meters)
- Recycling Time: Approx. 3 sec.
- Flash Ready Indicator: Flash-ready icon lights in viewfinder
- Flash Coverage: Up to 17mm focal length (equivalent to approx. 28mm in 135 format) FE Lock: Provided
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Up to ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- Zooming to Match Focal Length: Provided
- Flash Metering: E-TTL II autoflash
- Flash Exposure Compensation: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
- FE Lock: Provided
- External Flash Settings: Flash function settings, Flash C.Fn settings
- Drive Modes: Single, high-speed continuous, low-speed continuous, 10-sec. self-timer/ remote control, or 2-sec. self-timer/remote control
- Continuous Shooting Speed: High-speed: Max. 5.3 shots/sec. (approx.), Low-speed: Max. 3.0 shots/sec. (approx.)
- Maximum Burst: JPEG (Large/Fine): approx. 58, RAW: approx. 16, RAW+JPEG (Large/Fine): approx. 7. (1) The number of possible shots and maximum burst apply to a 4GB SD card based on Canon's testing standards. (2) The image file size, number of possible shots, and maximum burst will vary depending on the shooting conditions (aspect ratio 3:2, subject, memory card brand, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.). (3) The "F" after the number indicates that continuous shooting is possible until the card becomes full.
- Shooting Modes: (1) Live View shooting, (2) Remote Live View shooting (with a personal computer installed with EOS Utility)
- Focusing: Autofocus (One-Shot AF): (1) Live mode - One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible. (2) Face Detection Live mode - Face Detection, Contrast AF. Face selectable. (3) Quick mode - Nine-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting. Manual focus - Magnify the image by 5x or 10x and focus manually.
- Metering Modes: Real-time Evaluative metering with the image sensor
- Metering Range: EV 0-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100) * AE lock possible. * The active metering time can be changed.
- Magnified View: By 5x or 10x at AF point position
- Grid Display: Provided (Two-type grid displays)
- Silent Shooting: Provided (Mode 1 and Mode 2)
- Type: TFT colour, liquid-crystal monitor
- Monitor Size: Wide 3.0-inch (Screen aspect ratio of 3:2)
- Coverage: Approx. 100%, Viewing angle: Approx. 160°
- Brightness Control: 7 levels provided
- Interface Languages: 25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Display Format: Single image display (Two types of single-image full display and two types of shooting information display), Index display (4-image index and 9-image index), Jump display (1/10/100 images, shooting date, by folder, video, stills, rating), AF point display, Histogram (1. Brightness 2. RGB), Magnify zoom display (1.5x to 10x enabled in 15 steps), Rotated display (Manual, Auto) Slide Show (Image selection: Playback according to All images, Date, Folder, Movies, Stills, or Rating; Display time: 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 sec.; Repeat: Enable/Disable; Transition effect: Off, Slide in, Fade 1, Fade 2)
- Highlight Alert: With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink
- Other Features:
- Protection: Erase protection can be applied/canceled for a single image, all images in a folder, or all images in the card
- Erase: Erase single image, erase selected images, erase all images on folder, erase all images in a card, or erase only unprotected images
- Compatible Printers: PictBridge-compatible printers
- Printable Images: JPEG images compliant to Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.3 (DPOF printing possible) and RAW images captured with the EOS 60D * Video footage cannot be printed.
- Easy Print feature: Provided
- DPOF: Version 1.1 compatible
- Compatible Images: Direct image transfer with the camera has been abolished since the personal computers' OS-based support has become adequate for image transfers.
- Custom Functions: Total 20
- Camera User Settings: Register under Mode Dial's setting
- My Menu Registration: Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered
- Battery: One Battery Pack LP-E6, AC power can be supplied via AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6, With Battery Grip BG-E9 attached, two battery packs (LP-E6) can be used. Six AA-size batteries can be used.
- Battery Check: Auto
- Power Saving: Provided. Power turns off after 1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 min.
- Date/Time Battery: Built-in secondary battery, When fully-charged, the date/time can be maintained for about three months.
- Start-up Time: Approx. 0.1 sec. (Based on CIPA testing standards)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 5.69 x 4.17 x 3.09 in./144.5 x 105.8 x 78.6mm
- Weight: 755g / 26.6 oz (CIPA), 675g / 23.8 oz (body only)
- Working Temperature Range: 32-104°F/0-40°C
- Working Humidity Range: 85% or less
- Lens NOT Included
Ratings and Reviews