USED NIKON D60 DSLR BODY 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 10.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
- Image Sensor Cleaning Function
- Airflow Control System
- 2.5-in. TFT LCD
- Active D-Lighting feature can adjust the look of the final picture during shooting - automatic process works in the highlight and shadow areas, compensating for difficult lighting conditions and producing optimized exposures with rich, smooth detail
- Integrated Dust Reduction System - Airflow Control System used in the D60 leads air within the mirror box towards small ducts near the base, directing dust away from the image sensor
- Image Sensor Cleaning function also reduces dust accumulation near the sensor using specifically determined vibrations, which activate automatically or whenever the user chooses
- Eye Sensor function turns off the LCD monitor when the viewfinder is used (When the user moves away from the viewfinder, the LCD monitor turns on again automatically)
- Fast, 0.19 -second power-up responsiveness
- Split-second shutter response eliminates shooting lag
- Frame advance rate - Up to 3 fps (by selecting manual focus mode, rotating the mode dial to S or M selecting a shutter speed of 1/250 s or faster, and using defaults for all other settings)
- EXPEED -digital image processing system - ensures pictures contain fine detail and smooth, natural tonal reproduction.
- Nikon F mount (with AF contacts)
- Effective Picture Angle - Approx. 1.5 x lens focal length (Nikon DX format)
- 23.6 x 15.8 mm CCD sensor
- Fully compatible with AF-S and AF-I NIKKOR lenses that are equipped with an autofocus motor(Autofocus supported) (Also compatible with most F-mount NIKKOR lenses when using manual focus mode)
- Simultaneous recording of NEF (RAW) and JPEG basic data of the same image
- Media - SD memory cards, SDHC compliant
- File system - DCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif 2.21 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras), PictBridge
- Lens aperture - Instant-return, electronically controlled
- Shutter Type - Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutter
- Metering method - Matrix: 3D colour matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); colour matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), Centre-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in centre of frame, Spot: Meters 3.5-mm circle (about 2.5 % of frame) centered on selected focus point (on centre focus point when non-CPU lens is used)
- Focus point - Selectable from three focus points
- AF-area mode - Single-point AF, dynamic-area AF, Closest subject AF
- Focus lock - can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L button
- Built-in Flash
- Accessory Shoe - Standard ISO 518 hot-shoe contact with safety lock
- Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) - Flash Colour Information Communication supported with built-in flash and CLS-Compatible Speedlight, Advanced Wireless Lighting supported with SB-800, or SU-800 as commander
- USB - Hi-Speed USB: Data transfer protocol: MTP, PTP
- Video Output - Can be selected from NTSC and PAL
- Battery - One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL9
- AC Adapter EH-5a (used with Power Connector EP-5, available separately)
- Tripod socket - 1/4 in. (ISO 1222)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 126 x 94 x 64 mm (5.0 x 3.7 x 2.5 in.)
- Weight - Approx. 495 g (1 lb. 1 oz.) without battery, memory card or body cap
Ratings and Reviews