USED CANON REBEL XS DSLR BODY 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 10.1 MP Digital SLR AF/AE Camera
- Start-up Time - Approx. 0.1 sec.
- 2.5 in. Colour LCD
- Built-in Flash
- Auto Lighting Optimizer for highlight/shadow control
- Live View Function
- DIGIC III Image Processor
- Recording Media - SD memory card, SDHC memory card
- Image Sensor Size - 22.2mm x 14.8mm
- Compatible Lenses - Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
- Canon EF mount
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS Sensor
- Aspect Ratio - 3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
- Colour Filter System - RGB primary colour filters
- Low-pass Filter - Located in front of the image sensor, non-removable
- Dust Deletion feature - Automatic sensor cleaning, Manual cleaning of sensor, Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
- Recording Format - Design rule for Camera File System 2.0
- Image Type - JPEG, RAW (12-bit Canon original), RAW+JPEG
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording - Provided
- Colour Space - sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Picture Style - Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Def. 1-3
- Eye-level pentamirror Viewfinder
- Coverage - Vertical/Horizontal approx. 95%
- Magnification - Approx. 0.81x (-1m with 50mm lens at infinity)
- Eyepoint - Approx. 21mm (from eyepiece lens center)
- Built-in Dioptric Adjustment -3.0 to +-1.0m (dpt)
- Focusing Screen - Fixed, Precision Matte
- Mirror - Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60, no mirror cut-off with EF600mm f/4L IS USM or shorter lenses)
- Depth-of-Field Preview - Enabled with depth-of-field preview button
- Autofocus - TTL secondary image-registration, phase detection
- AF Points - 7 AF points
- AF-assist Beam - Small series of flashes fired by built-in flash, Effective range: Approx. 4.0m/13.1 ft. at center, approx. 3.5m/11.5 ft. at periphery
- Electronically-controlled, focal-plane shutter
- Shutter Speeds - 1/4000 sec. to 30 sec., bulb, X-sync at 1/200 sec. (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
- Shutter Release - Soft-touch electromagnetic release
- Remote Control - Remote Switch RS-60E3
- Built-in Flash - Retractable, auto pop-up flash
- Flash Metering - E-TTL II autoflash
- Guide Number - 13/43 (ISO 100, in meters/feet)
- Flash Recycling Time - Approx. 3 sec.
- Flash Coverage - 17mm lens angle of view
- FE Lock - Provided
- Continuous Shooting Speed - Max. approx. 3.0 shots/sec. (single shots possible)
- LCD Coverage - Approx. 100% (viewing angle: approx. 170°)
- Brightness Adjustment - 7 levels provided
- Direct Printing - PictBridge-compatible printers
- Printable Images - JPEG image compliant to Design rule for Camera File System (DPOF printing possible)
- Easy Print feature - Provided
- Direct Image Transfer - Compatible Images - JPEG and RAW images, Only JPEG images can be transferred as wallpaper on the personal computer screen
- Interface - USB Terminal - For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)
- Video Out Terminal - NTSC/PAL selectable
- Power Source - One Battery Pack LP-E5, AC power can be supplied via optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E5 (with optional Battery Grip BG-E5, AA-size batteries can be used)
- Battery Check - Auto
- Power Saving - Provided. Power turns off after 30 sec., 1, 2, 4, 8 or 15 min.
- Built-in secondary battery
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - Approx. 4.96 x 3.8 x 2.4 in./126.1 x 97.5 x 61.9mm
- Weight - Approx. 15.9 oz./ 450g (body only)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review