USED CANON AF 580 EX II FLASH 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- More Power, Faster Recycling
- Select Dial makes changes simple
- Covers lenses as wide as 14mm
- Digital SLR Features
- Recycling is completely Inaudible
- Features for Digital SLRs - including the ability to transmit precise flash colour temperature information, and vary the zoom setting to match the imaging sensor
- Superior evenness of exposure, centre to corner of frame
- Designed to match with the EOS-1D Mark III in terms of improved dust- and water-resistance, body strength, and the ability to control flash functions and settings from the camera menu (EOS-1D Mark III only)
- Other features include improved communication reliability through its direct contacts
- Approx. 20% faster recycling time compared to 580EX
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for higher rigidity
- Max. Guide No. 58 at 105mm setting (GN 190, feet)
- Auto conversion of flash coverage with compatible digital SLR cameras
- White Balance info communicated instantly to compatible digital SLR cameras
- Full swivel, 180Â° in either direction
- AF-assist beam, compatible with all AiAF points on every EOS SLR
- Compatible Cameras - E-TTL operation with all EOS digital SLRs; PowerShot G2, G3, G5, G6, and Pro1; and the following EOS film cameras - EOS-1v, EOS-3, Elan 7N series, Elan 7 series, Elan II series, Rebel T2, Ti, K2, GII, G, and TTL operation with all other 35mm EOS SLRs, and Canon T90
- Guide Number - 190 (at ISO 100, feet) / 58 (meters); flash head at 105mm zoom setting
- Number of Flashes - Approx. 100 to 700, with fresh AA-size alkaline batteries
- Recycling Time - Approx. 0.1 to 6 seconds, with fresh AA-size alkaline batteries
- Flash Range (At ISO 100, with 50mm f/1.4 lens at f/1.4) - Approx. 1.6 to 98.4 feet / 0.5 to 30m
- AF Assist Beam - Built-in; covers all focus points in EOS cameras with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, or 45 AF points; Distance range - 2 to 32.8 feet (0.6 to 10m) at center; 2 to 16.4 feet (0.6 to 5m) at periphery
- Custom Functions - Fourteen Speedlite Custom Functions built-in; set on Speedlite's LCD panel
- Power Source - Requires Four AA-size batteries - alkaline, lithium, or rechargeable Ni-MH usable
- External Power Source - External power supply - compatible with Dust- and water- Resistant External Power Pack, Canon battery pack CP-E3 and Transistor Pack E
- Dimensions - 3.0 x 5.3 x 4.5 inches / 76 x 134 x 114mm
- Weight - 13.2 oz./ 375g, without batteries (4 AA alkaline batteries add 3.5 oz./100g)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review