USED BRONCOLOR GRAFIT A4 3200J 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 3200J Power Pack
- Microprocessor Controlled
- 3 Lamp Base Connections
- Proportional Modelling Light
- Stabilized colour temperature on 2 main connections
- Variable output distribution (asymmetrical/symmetrical)
- 6.7 f-stops for main connections, 4 f-stops for reserve connection, in 1/10 or 1/3 f-stop intervals, display simultaneously in joules and fstops, joules switchable to percentage
- Fully illuminated control panel and LCD display
- Flash duration selectable on main connections
- Short-time exposure selectable
- CTC (Colour Temperature Control) for uniform or deliberately variablecolour temperature with broncolor FCC (Flash Colour Chronoscope)
- Proportional modelling light over entire output range
- Flash energy: 3200 J
- F-stop at 2 m (6 1/2 ft.), 100 ISO, reflector P70: 90 2/10
- Flash duration t 0.1 (t 0.5): 1/80 - 1/6000 s (1/240 - 1/10000 s); Flash duration and energy automatically regulated for optimum colour temperature. Flash duration can be preselected.
- Charging time (for 100% of selected energy): Version 1 (230 V): 0.04 - 2.6s, Version 2 (120 V): 0.04 - 3.2s, Version 3 (100 V): 0.04 - 4.4s; Can be switched to slow charging mode for low-amperage power outlets
- Ready display: Visual and audible (can be switched off); signals when 100 % of selected energy is reached
- Lamp base connections: 2 main connections with flash cut-off and 1 reserve connection
- Power output distribution: Symmetrical and variable asymmetrical
- Controls: Illuminated silicone keyboard, resistant to dust and scratches; Wireless remote control with infrared Servor e.
- Control range: 6 7/10 f-stops for main connections, 4 f-stops for reserve connection, in 1/10 or 1/3 f-stop intervals; Display simultaneously in joules and f-stops, joules switchable to percentage
- Colour temperature: CTC (Colour Temperature Control) for uniform or deliberately variable colour temperature with broncolor FCC (Flash Colour Chronoscope)
- Modelling light: Halogen, max. 3 x 650 W at 200-240 V; Halogen, max. 3 x 300 W at 100-120 V; Proportional to flash energy and "full" and "low" settings, Proportionality adjustable to other broncolor power packs, compact units and their various output ranges
- Additional functions: Flash sequences, triggering delay, selectable flash duration, slow charging, ping-pong release, stroboscopic effects with one or more power packs, a choice of two infrared channels, etc., Easy to use menu operated functions, menu text available in multiple languages (German, English, French, etc.)
- Flash release: Manual release button, sync cable, selectable photocell or wireless via selectable IR-receiver
- No. of sync sockets: 2
- Stabilized flash voltage: +/- 0.5%
- Standards: EC standard 73/23, UL 122
- Power requirements: Version 1: 220-240 V / 50 Hz, switchable to 120 V / 60 Hz, current consumption 10 A, longer series with shorter charging times 16 A. Version 2: 110-120 V / 60 Hz, switchable to 230 V / 50 Hz, current consumption 15 A. Version 3: 100 V / 50 Hz, switchable to 230 V / 50 Hz, current consumption 15 A.
- Dimensions: 288 x 180 x 407.5 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review