USED CANON EFS 55-250 4-5.6 IS 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Telephoto Zoom
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Lens Element
- Filter Diameter - 58mm
- Super Spectra Coatings
- Compact and Light
- High zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format (when used on Canon EOS cameras compatible with EF-S lenses)
- Image stabilizer effect equivalent to a shutter speed about 4 stops faster than the same size lens without Image Stabilizer
- If the slowest shutter speed you could formerly hold a 250mm lens steadily was 1/250th of a second, with Canon's 4-stop stabilization correction, you could hand-hold at shutter speeds as slow as 1/15th of a second
- Uses a UD-glass lens element to correct chromatic aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range
- Lens Construction - 12 elements in 10 groups, including one UD-glass element
- Diagonal Angle of View - 27° 50'- 6° 15' (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment - DC motor, gear-driven (front focusing design)
- Closest Focusing Distance - 3.6 ft./1.1m (maximum close-up magnification 0.31x)
- Max. Diameter x Length - 2.8 in. x 4.3 in./70 x 108mm (maximum lens length)
- Weight - 13.8 oz./390g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review