USED CANON 18-55 F3.5-5.6 II 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Standard Zoom Lens
- 11 Elements in 9 Groups
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.25m
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Allows sharp hand-held shots at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than otherwise possible
- It consists of 11 elements in 9 groups and uses an Aspherical lens element to correct aberration for excellent image quality throughout the zoom range and a circular aperture for exquisite rendering of out-of-focus backgrounds
- Without a lot of size, weight or cost, this lens expands picture-taking possibilities any time slow shutter speeds are needed
- Focal Length: 18-55mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 11 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 74 degrees 20 min. to 27 degrees 50 min.
- Focus Adjustment: AF (DC motor), with manual focus option
- Closest Focusing Distance: 9.8 in./0.25m
- Filter Diameter: 58mm, P+0.75mm/1 filter
- Max. Diameter x Length: 2.7 in. x 3.33 in./68.5mm x 84.5mm (maximum lens length)
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (200g)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review