USED NIKON DX 55-200 4-5.6 G 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Ultracompact Telephoto DSLR Lens
- Ideal for wildlife
- Silent Wave Motor
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- High-power 3.6x, 55-200mm zoom to ensure close composition (equivalent to a 82.5-300mm lens in 35mm format)
- Two ED glass lenses minimize chromatic aberration and other forms of distortion to achieve high resolution and contrast
- Ultracompact dimensions of 68 x 79mm and just 255g in weight make it easy to carry and use
- Delivers high-level optical performance that is specially designed for use with the Nikon digital SLRs
- Employs a nine-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements
- Enables focusing from as close as 0.95m from the subject through its entire focal range
- Serves as an ideal complement to the similarly priced AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED lens
- Focal length: 55-200mm (equivalent to an 82.5-300mm lens in 35mm format)
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-32
- Lens construction: 13 elements in 9 groups (two ED glass elements)
- Picture angle: 28°50' - 8°
- Minimum focus range: 0.95m (3.1 ft.)
- Max. reproduction ratio: 1/3.5 (0.28)
- Dimensions (approx.): 2.7 x 3.1 in.
- Weight (approx.): 255g
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review