USED NIKON DX 12-24 F4 G 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Ultra-wide-angle DSLR Zoom Lens
- Ideal for indoors and landscape
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- The AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm* f/4G IF-ED is the first lens in the new DX Nikkor series.
- Designed specifically for use with Nikon D1-series and D100 digital SLR cameras, it features ultra-wideangle zoom capability, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass.
- (*2X zoom ratio and variable picture angle (angle of view) from 99° at 12mm to 61° at 24mm (18-36mm in 35mm  format) with Nikon D1-series and D100 digital SLRs)
- The AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED takes advantage of the current sensor design, using a 23.7 x 15.6mm format which allows D1-series and D100 owners to use shorter focal length lenses to achieve a narrower picture angle
- Compact and lightweight, the AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED is an ultra-wideangle 2x zoom lens with focal length starting at 12mm (picture angle with D1-series and D100 digital SLRs is equivalent to that of 18mm lens in 35mm  format) for greater wideangle covering power
- Lens construction - 11 elements in 7 groups
- Picture angle - 99 - 61 degrees with D1-series and D100 digital SLR
- Focus distance - 0.3m (11.8in.) to infinity
- Max. reproduction ratio - 1/8.3
- Aperture - f/4 to f/22
- Dimensions Approx. 3.2" dia. x 3.5"
- Weight Approx. 17.1 oz.
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review