USED PENTAX K1000 SLR BODY 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 35mm Film SLR
- Body Only
- Manual Shutter
- ISO 20 to 3200
- Type: 35mm SLR with built-in through-the-lens exposure meter
- Film: 35mm perforated cartridge film, 24x36mm format, ASA/ISO film speed: 20 to 3200
- Mount: Pentax K bayonet mount
- Shutter: Rubberized silk focal plane shutter. Speeds: B, 1 to 1 to 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism finder with cross-microprism or split-image focusing screen. 0.88x magnification with 50mm standard lens (Sold Separately) focused at infinity. -1 diopter eyepiece.
- Mirror: Instant-return mirror
- Film Transport: Single-stroke rapid wind lever with 160 degree throw and 10 degree stand-off angle. Indicator alongside shutter release button.
- Film Counter: Additive type with Automatic resetting.
- Film Rewind: Crank type
- Flash Synchronization: Hot shoe, X-Sync at 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Metering: Open-aperture, TTL average area metering system with CdS cell
- Metering Range: EV3 - 18 with 50mm f/2.0 lens ASA/ISO 100 film
- Power Source: One 1.5V alkaline (LR44) or Silver oxide (SR44) battery
- Power Switch: Built-in photoswitch
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 143 x 93.5 x 49.5 mm (5.6 x 3.7 x 1.9 inches)
- Weight: 525g (18.5 oz.)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review