USED PENTAX DA 50-200 4-5.6 ED 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- USED Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Super Protect (SP) Coating
- Filter Diameter - 49mm
- Covers focal lengths from 76.5mm moderate telephoto to 307mm super telephoto (in the 35mm format)
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass optical element in its optics
- For various telephoto applications, including portraiture, sports/action and landscape
- Effectively compensates for chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range
- Quick-Shift Focus System allows instant AF override
- Durable metal lens mount
- Includes lens hood with PL (polarizing filter) window
- Developed specifically for Pentax Digital SLR's
- Lens mount - Pentax KAF mount
- Angle of View - 31.5-8.1°
- Lens Construction(group/elements) - 11 elements in 10 groups
- Min. Aperture - F22 - F32
- Min. Focusing Distance - 1.1m
- Max. Magnification (macro range) - 0.24X
- Diameter & Length - 69.0mm x 79.5mm
- Weight - 285g (10.1 oz.) without hood
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review