USED NIKON DX 18-200 3.5-5.6 VR 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Broad 18 - 200mm Focal Range
- For a variety of situations
- Silent Wave Motor
- Filter Diameter - 72mm
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating
- 11x zoom coverage offers a perfect compact and lightweight, one lens solution
- Equivalent to a 27-300 lens in 35mm format
- VR II system offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 4 stops faster
- Two ED glass and three aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superb color reproduction while minimizing ghosting and flare
- Incorporates a SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast quiet focusing
- Delivers high-level optical performance designed for use exclusively with Nikon DX format digital
- Employs a seven-blade rounded diaphragm opening that achieves a natural blur for out-of-focus elements
- Enables focusing from as close as 50cm (20 in.) from the subject through its entire focal range
- M/A mode for rapid switching between autofocus and manual focus operation
- Flower-shaped Lens Hood HB-35 (provided) greatly reduces stray light
- Focal length - 18-200mm (equivalent to a 27-300mm lens in 35mm format)
- Maximum aperture - f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum aperture - f/22-36
- Lens construction - 16 elements in 12 groups (two ED glass elements, three aspherical lens elements)
- Picture angle - 76° - 8°
- Minimum focus range - 0.5m (1.6 ft.)
- Dimensions (approx.) - x 96.5mm (3.0 x 3.8 in.)
- Weight (approx.) - 560g (19.8 oz.)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review