USED NIKON DX 55-200 4-5.6 VR 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- High-performance 3.6x Zoom Lens
- Vibration Reduction System
- Silent Wave Motor
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
- Lens designed specifically for use with Nikon digital SLR sensors (35 mm equivalent: 82.5-300mm)
- Vibration Reduction (VR) stabilization system enables more flexible hand-held shooting and lets you to shoot at up to 3 stops slower
- Nikon's exclusive SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, precise, and super-quiet autofocus
- ED glass and aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism, and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
- Focal length: 55-200mm (picture angle equivalent to a 82.5-300mm lens in the 35mm format)
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Minimum aperture: f/22-32
- Lens construction: 15 elements in 11 groups (one ED glass element
- Picture angle: 28°50' - 8°
- Minimum focus range: 1.1m (3.6 ft.) (through the entire zoom range)
- Dimensions (approx.): 2.9 x 3.9 in.
- Weight (approx.): 11.8 oz.
Ratings and Reviews