USED CANON EOS 50D DSLR BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 15.1 MP Digital SLR Camera
- Large Single-plate CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- 3.0 in. TFT Colour LCD
- LCD with Smudge-resistant Coating
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor for fine detail and superior colour reproduction
- 6.3 fps up to 90 JPEGS using UDMA CF cards; 60 consecutive JPEGS or 16 RAW using standard CF cards
- With a maximum ISO rating of 12800 combined with a 4-level High ISO speed noise reduction function, images that would have been impossible without the use of a strobe or flash become simple to record
- Enhanced Live View shooting includes Face Detection Live mode
- Lens Peripheral Illumination Correction setting to automatically even the brightness across the image - takes into account any light falloff in the corners of the frame and corrects it, making for a perfectly exposed image, Correction data are detected automatically on a number of Canon EF lenses and can be entered manually through the included Canon EOS Utility software
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit eliminates stray dust that enters the camera when changing a lens or when out in the field, Sensor's IR-cut/Low-pass filter cleans itself automatically with ultrasonic vibrations every time the camera is turned on or off and features a flourine coating to minimize dust adhesion, Dust missed by the cleaning unit is captured by Canon's Dust Delete Data Detection software and can be erased from the image file
- HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) output device that enables high definition display of your photographs on any HDTV with HDMI ports
- TTL-CT-SIR AF-dedicated CMOS Sensor
- Image Sensor Size - 22.3mm x 14.9mm
- AF/AE camera with Built-in flash
- Recording Media - CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, via optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E3A)
- Compatible Lenses - Canon EF lenses (including EF-S lenses) (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
- Lens Mount - Canon EF mount
- High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
- Dust Deletion feature - Automatic sensor cleaning, Manual cleaning of sensor, Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
- Recording Format - Design rule for Camera File System 2.0
- Image Type - JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, RAW+JPEG
- RAW + JPEG Simultaneous Recording - Provided (sRAW+JPEG also possible)
- Live View Shooting Modes - Live View shooting, Remote Live View shooting (with a personal computer installed with EOS Utility)
- Live View Focusing - Manual focus, Autofocus (Live View image interrupted for AF): Quick mode, Live mode, Live Face Detection mode
- Direct Printing - PictBridge-compatible printers
- Printable Images - JPEG images compliant to Design rule for Camera File System (DPOF printing possible) and RAW/sRAW images captured with the EOS 50D
- Easy Print feature
- DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) - Version 1.1 compatible
- Interface - USB Terminal: For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed); Video Out Terminal: Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable, HDMI mini OUT terminal; Extension System Terminal: For connection to WFT-E3A
- Power Source - One Battery Pack BP-511A, AC power can be supplied via optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E2 (with optional Battery Grip BG-E2N or BG-E2 attached, AA-size batteries can be used)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - Approx. 5.7 x 4.2 x 2.9 in./145.5 x 107.8 x 73.5mm
- Weight - Approx. 25.7 oz./730g (body only)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review