USED NIKON D300 DSLR BODY 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- 12.3 Megapixel Digital SLR
- 3.0 inch VGA Colour Monitor
- DXFormat(23.6x15.8mm)CMOS Sensor
- High-speed UDMA CFcard compatible
- Dynamic Integrated Dust Reduction System with self-cleaning ultrasonic sensor unit and Image Dust Off data mapping
- EXPEED digital image processing technology
- Faster continuous shooting at up to 6 frames per second and up to 8 frames per second with the new High-Speed battery grip
- Fast, accurate 51-Area AF with 3D Focus Tracking
- Low-noise ISO from 200-3200 (Lo-1, Hi-1 options for expanded ISO range)
- Scene Recognition System
- Enhanced autofocus tracking performance
- Lens Mount - Nikon F Mount with AF coupling and AF contacts
- Two Live View Shooting Modes
- 51-area Spot Metering
- In-Camera Image Editing
- Picture Control Settings for advanced colour control
- Active D-Lighting image enhancement
- Lateral chromatic aberration correction for reduced moirÃ?Â© and optimized edge sharpness
- AF Fine Tune for fine adjustment of point of focus
- Maximum Burst Rate up to 100 frames (Normal-Large setting)
- HDMI Direct Connection to HDTV monitor or TV for image playback
- File System - Compliant with DCF 2.0, DPOF and Exif 2.21
- Storage Media - CompactFlash (Type I/II, compliant with UDMA); Microdrives
- Video Output - NTSC or PAL; simultaneous playback from both the video output and on the LCD monitor available
- HDMI Output - Supports HDMI version 1.3a; Type A connector is provided as HDMI output terminal; simultaneous playback from both the HDMI output terminal and on the LCD monitor not available
- Interface - Hi-Speed USB
- Magnesium-die cast body construction
- Power Source - One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e, Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D10 (optional) with one Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL4a, EN-EL4 or EN-EL3e or eight R6/AA-size alkaline (LR6), Ni-MH (HR6), lithium (FR6) batteries, or nickel-manganese ZR6 batteries, AC Adapter EH-5a (optional)
- Tripod Socket - 1/4 in. (ISO 1222)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 147 x 114 x 74 mm (5.8 x 4.5 x 2.9 in.)
- Weight - Approx. 825g (1.82lbs.) without battery, memory card, body cap, or monitor cover
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review