USED NIKON D40 DSLR BODY 8
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- Single Lens Reflex Digital SLR
- 6.1 Megapixels
- 2.5-inch LCD monitor
- Body only, lenses sold separately
- Lightweight and compact design
- Storage Media - SD memory card, SDHC compliant
- Large, bright viewfinder with 0.8x magnification ensures clear view for precise composition
- Long-life rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows up to 470 images* in single-frame shooting mode on a single charge. In situations where fewer flash pictures are taken, the number of shots per battery charge can be expected to increase
- Handy assist images are available to help the photographer choose the right settings for each scene
- The D40 incorporates high-precision digital image processing algorithms to produce natural-looking images with faithful colour and tone reproduction
- Nikon 3D Colour Matrix Metering II automatic exposure control ensures ideal exposures in almost any lighting condition
- Near-instant 0.18-second power-up lets photographers respond to every photographic opportunity
- Advanced 3-area AF system and the refined algorithms inherited from the advanced Nikon digital SLR cameras deliver fast, efficient and precise autofocus, while an AF-assist illuminator helps ensure top performance in dark situations
- Versatile shutter speed control with a range from 30 to 1/4000 s, plus bulb
- D-Lighting pulls out colour and detail from shadowy areas of images. As it does not affect the properly exposed parts of the picture, the resulting images are more balanced and visually pleasing. D-Lighting is ideal for correcting backlighting, insufficient flash or other situations that produce under-exposed images
- Red-eye Correction automatically detects and compensates for the annoying red-eye effect frequently seen in flash pictures
- Trim allows for creative cropping of an image and produces smaller files for easy sharing and more efficient use of file space
- Small Picture saves photos at the reduced sizes, convenient for Internet use
- Compatibility with Nikkor lenses with Nikon F mount with AF coupling and AF contacts***
- Supports Nikon Creative Lighting System when using the SB-800, SB-600, SB-400, SB-R200 or the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight system, delivering accurate exposures via i-TTL flash and versatile wireless operation
- Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 126 x 64 x 94mm (5.0 x 2.5 x 3.7 in.)
- Weight Approx. 475g (1lb. 1oz.) without battery, memory card or body cap
- *CIPA standard, with Built-in Flash used for 50% of the shots
- ***Autofocus is supported only with AF-S and AF-I CPU lenses, which are equipped with built-in motors.)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review