USED NIKON 80-400 4.5-5.6 VER.1 8+
Buy used with confidence. All of our equipment is cleaned and tested. Plus it comes with a Henrys USED Equipment Warranty. Any warranty repairsUsed Photo, Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty which covers both parts and labour.
Plus for only pennies a day, you can upgrade your used warranty by 3 years. Click here to learn more.
We rate the condition of all of our used goods. At the end of the description you will see a number that represents the condition code. Click here to view condition code ratings.
ALL of our used goods have limited quantities. Typically only one of each. These used goods are available for sale in our retail stores. When we sell on line, we pull back from our stores to ship to you. In the rare case that the item is sold in the store before your on-line order is picked, we will contact you to either change or cancel your order. Your credit card is never charged until we ship the goods. Your order will be confirmed within 3 business days.
- High-performance SLR Lens
- Ideal for sports and wildlife
- Two Vibration Reductions avail.
- Filter Diameter: 77mm
- VR minimizes image blur caused by camera shake
- Two VR modes available:
- 1) Vibration Reduction for both the viewfinder image and the image on film.
- Moderate VR operation is executed to ensure viewing comfort for the viewfinder image.
- 2) VR for the image on the film only (conserves battery power)
- VR operation can be canceled when not needed
- Optical design incorporates three ED glass elements for superior optical performance throughout the entire zoom range
- Rounded diaphragm opening (9 blades) is especially good for close-ups and portraits
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare
- Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
- Focus range limiter for smooth focus operation
- Detachable tripod mounting foot provided
- Filter attachment does not rotate during focusing or zooming
- Maximum aperture: f/4.5 to f/5.6
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 11 groups (three ED glass elements)
- Focus distance: 2.3m/7.5ft. to infinity
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1/4.8
- Focal length scale: 80mm, 105mm, 135mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm Zoom control: via zoom ring
- Aperture scale: f/4.5 to f/32
- Lens hood: HB-24 (supplied with product)
- Dimensions: Approx. 91mm dia. x 171mm or 3.6 in. dia x 6.7 in.
- Weight: Approx. 1,340g/47.3 oz. (1,210g/42.7 oz. without tripod mounting foot)
Ratings and Reviews
No one has rated this yet. Why don't you be the first?
Write a Review